• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Your Competition Site

Dex

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Getting into competitions next year and would love to see pictures of everyone's comp site and how you have it setup!

In our 1st year of KCBS, so we're still slumming it. 2 12'x12' popups, with a 6x12 cargo trailer to haul the smoker in. Place the trailer at one end of the tents so you can access the walk door from under the tent, rain gutter between them. 3 folding tables, reclining lawn chair to sleep in.

• Thanks
Reactions: Dex

Santa Anita 2013.

Boulder City, NV about 2007.

When you are cheap, not much changes over the years, a few more tables, and a little better Canopy.

• Thanks
It changes from time to time. This is the last comp we did. Get yourself set up to protect from the elements.

Last edited:
This is from the Sam's Club competition in Madison, WI last weekend...

1062258_10200959061690662_1033067440_n.jpg

• Thanks
We just started last year, this was our 2nd comp. Simple but gets the job done.

Attachments

• IMG_0914.jpg
    IMG_0914.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 469
  • Thanks
Sweet little toy hauler. Seems like a more functional alternative to the modded enclosed trailers

Sweet little toy hauler. Seems like a more functional alternative to the modded enclosed trailers

thanks, It has been for us, since my team is myself, my better half and our 11 year old daughter, the bathroom and shower are worth its weight in gold, ha ha..

This was from a comp in May. Only one I could find at the moment. LOVE the AC during May-August! We started 3 years ago with 1 EZ up, 2 anti gravity chairs and a big fan. After the wind, rain, lightning, hail, heat, bugs, etc. had to get into a trailer asap. We are just about finished with the inside and at 8.5 x 20 we have plenty of room.

Attachments

• P1040325.jpg
    P1040325.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 287
Changes from time to time but for the most part this is what it looks like.

Last edited:
Back