A Pretty Good BBQ 2009

If'n Roger is making his chili to eat during the night, we best have access to the terlit.

Scott
:roll:

Scott....Rogers chili was awesome and I didnt need access to the terlit after eating it for the record.

Curt,

Please don't change the date... It's really the only one I have open that month...

Chili and probually fatties and some moink balls and maybe if you are good some ABTs. Its so nice to be a STICKBURNER up all night eatting and ??????????

There ya go! A Moink Ball Certification Class!!!!

"Sleep" being a relative term. Trying to sqeeze 3 or 4 guys under an EZ-up in the rain and dozing doesn't qualify as sleep in my book.:cool:

Clark, you're on your own this year... I'm sleeping in the 'heated' trailer!

:roll:

Scott....Rogers chili was awesome and I didnt need access to the terlit after eating it for the record.
But ask Billy what it did for him!

Billy wasnt suppose to eat the whole gallon at one time...........And the stains on his underwear were there before he ate the chili......I didnt see it but jpw pointed that out.

I can get my Moink Ball certifacation?????????

Curt,

Please don't change the date... It's really the only one I have open that month...

There ya go! A Moink Ball Certification Class!!!!

Clark, you're on your own this year... I'm sleeping in the 'heated' trailer!

But ask Billy what it did for him!

The date seems pretty set... 16-17th. I'm sorry to those that can't make it; hopefully you can be there for some part of the weekend.

Talking to some of the pastors, it's thought that the weekend following Mom's Day is good, and leaves the long weekend in May still for family stuff. June starts getting busy with other outreaches.

Barring any live nude dancing, Wyatt and I will be there for sure.
OK, that does it.
I'm coming now for sure, 'cuz I'm dying to meet Shane and Wyatt. I'm hoping I can bring my oldest, maybe even the whole clan (My bilogocal brother Hogsbreath lives within 35 minytes of the church. You remember him, the one who said he was gonna stop for good BBQ at Arby's on the way home...).

OK, that does it.
I'm coming now for sure, 'cuz I'm dying to meet Shane and Wyatt. I'm hoping I can bring my oldest, maybe even the whole clan (My bilogocal brother Hogsbreath lives within 35 minytes of the church. You remember him, the one who said he was gonna stop for good BBQ at Arby's on the way home...).

I hope your brother can make it back out again! :biggrin:

We had the setup last year to do it, but no one seemed interested... We can play movies in the sanctuary all night.

And there's plenty of floor space for people to sack out that aren't out cooking. We just have to be up and out of the way for church in the morning.

Back