• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

American Royal Live Webcast Link Information

D

dbaldin

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that the American Royal Barbecue will be live webcast for free, including the awards ceremony on Saturday and Sunday. You can find the link on the arbbq com site for details. Please tune in and thank you for watching.

Thank you,
WiredBBQ and
Icont It Solutions

Glad to hear the enthusiasm! Check out my YouTube page for fun BBQ related videos while you wait. Search dbaldin, or wiredbbq.

Glad to hear the enthusiasm! Check out my YouTube page for fun BBQ related videos while you wait. Search dbaldin, or wiredbbq.

I figure there will be alot of folks who want to see a live stream. Thanks for setting it up.

Hope we do it justice. We plan to feature team interviews; the Barbecue Innovation Expo; Kids 'Que; the Royal Tour; and of course, the Awards.
We will post more specific times for each event soon (as we get them lined up), but for now the plan is to be live each day with loads of fun!

Checked out the web-cast link last week from the AR site and was able to see some sort of "preview". :thumb: When I go there now it is a blank page. Just finished making all the cable connections to connect my laptop to the big screen. Is the web-cast just temporarily off until the big show? Don't want to miss anything!

The promo is on the arbbq.com site, however there seems to be some issues with Firefox displaying it. If you saw it once though, you should be able to see it now. Or you can check it out at wiredbbq.com. I have Firefox and can't see it on the Royal site, but can see it on my wiredbbq site. Scroll down to the smaller window titled 31st American Royal BBQ Webcast. The promo will run until we go live at Noon Friday, October 1st. We plan to do about 5 hours Friday, 5 hours Saturday starting at Noon, with maybe a small break after the Kids' Que to save bandwith and batteries so we can stream the entire Invitational Awards. Then Sunday will be TBA until the Open Awards at 4pm.

Saw it through the AR website on my computer at work (not running firefox). Running firefox at home, so this explains everything. I will try at home through the wiredbbq website. Thanks!

Does anybody know if they are gonna be highlighting a few teams? Or are they going to be wandering around checking to see what everybody is doing?

We are going to highlight a few teams indeed. Obviously, we won't be able to visit every team, but we hope to get in what we can. We will cover teams from Noon to around 5pm on Friday, the 1st. Saturday will be reserved for AR events, such as the BBQ Innovation Expo, The Kids Que, the Royal Tour, and of course the Invitational Awards.
Depending on battery power and bandwith limitations, we may try to do more teams on Sunday, however, the main goal that day will be to show the Open Awards at 4pm. We may need to save some bandwith for that as we can only use up so much each day.

Bandwidth is not an issue now thanks to our friends at Sprint and 4g coverage. Look forward to an excellent day and a good show!

Might have to request it from a moderator. I Posted the links, but they are in review. But you can get to it by going to arbbq dot com

Bandwidth is not an issue now thanks to our friends at Sprint and 4g coverage. Look forward to an excellent day and a good show!
Wow! That's a cool BBQ web site! Thank you for producing it -

And thanks to Sprint 4G for helping you out - for as much as I pay them each month, they should! LOL!

Wow! I can't believe I'm still up after getting up at 4:30AM . . . but I know why!

It was awesome hanging out in ustream.tv chat with NorthwestBBQ and BobBrisket and others tonight as wiredbbq dot com went broadcasting five hours PAST what they said they would!

They dropped by site 918 (because of our suggestion) and we saw Phil and all having a great time with the Templeton Rye.

What a good time!

Thank you to Icon IT and Sprint 4G (and whoever wiredbbq was) for making this evening possible - it was great!

AND - if you missed it - they are going to be broadcasting again tomorrow.

wired bbq dot com
(no, I don't work for them or receive any incentive - I just really enjoyed it and wanted to pass it along.)

Enjoy!

Back