Restaurant Depot: Credit Card Info Stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pig Headed

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
For anyone who uses Jetro (Restaurant Depot) I just received a letter telling me that our credit card info and many others was stolen and the info sent to a server in Russia. Info was stolen from Sept 21 through November 18th. If you shop at Jetro, check your statements ASAP and call your credit card issuer. The store I shop in is in Philly, don't know how widespread this was. Play it safe and check your statements.

Mods, please delete this thread. I didn't see the other thread on the same subject.

Last edited:
For anyone who uses Jetro (Restaurant Depot) I just received a letter telling me that our credit card info and many others was stolen and the info sent to a server in Russia. Info was stolen from Sept 21 through November 18th. If you shop at Jetro, check your statements ASAP and call your credit card issuer. The store I shop in is in Philly, don't know how widespread this was. Play it safe and check your statements.

Mods, please delete this thread. I didn't see the other thread on the same subject.

i locked it.. its ok to double up on the exposure in case someone missed it earlier. Please follow the link posted by divemaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back