Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Hannibal, Mo. June 5-6

Saw this and thought it said Hermann and about freaked.

Too busy right now. Hope it's a good cook. Let us know!

Smoke This BBQ from Hallsville, Great Grills O'Fire from Jeff City, and Belly Brothers from Columbia will see you there! We don't get enough of beating up on one another around here so we're coming to your neck of the woods to do it....LOL

Then 2 weeks later, we'll go to Sedalia and do it again!

What about ol' Tywford? You think he'll make an appearance?

It looks like I won't be able to get away from town until around 11:00.....I'm hoping sooner....2+ hour drive...set up.....prep....oh well....
You boys save me a nice big spot close to the porta-potty....this old boy's bladder ain't what it used to be. LOL

the semi is not ready other than that i would have been there
had an test drive to night with it all hooked to geather man o man it is an nice ride now

i fell safer driving it also

see ya soon
york

Looking at the email addresses of the teams it looks like:
Cancersucks
Smokey Joel
Quau
Lets Kick some Ash
Smokin Ts
will be there too!

Looking at the email addresses of the teams it looks like:
Cancersucks
Smokey Joel
Quau
Lets Kick some Ash
Smokin Ts
will be there too!

Where did you see the email addys? Maybe Kevin sent something out and I didn't get it yet.....my check was mailed Tuesday, but I called and confirmed Friday night that we would be there....I spoke with Smoke This and he said Kevin had not gotten his check....and it was mailed a week ago....he sent his to the same address as i did.
I guess I'd better call over the weekend!

I for sure will not be there. I can't get out of work. I know a few of those teams will be at Qlossal or in South Dakota (Smokey Joel). I believe the Reverend will be bringing his mobile service to Qlossal.

I for sure will not be there. I can't get out of work. I know a few of those teams will be at Qlossal or in South Dakota (Smokey Joel). I believe the Reverend will be bringing his mobile service to Qlossal.

That's what I thought as well. I need to put something in the collection plate, so please let me know if you hear otherwise!8)

That's what I thought as well. I need to put something in the collection plate, so please let me know if you hear otherwise!8)

Well, I know that Brother Clone will also take all contributions... :icon_shy

Well, I know that Brother Clone will also take all contributions... :icon_shy

Planning to stop by his place on Tuesday evening for supper. I'll hold the contribution back until Friday night:twisted:

Randy told me he was going to Hannibal and then to Mowequa on Sunday but that was at Edwardsville. He might have changed his mind.

I got a note from Randy on Facebook stating he was going to Qlossal.....

I was hoping to get to see my east of the Mississippi Brethren brothers......and meet Scottie....I had a Phil reach around all practiced up for him! :eek::mrgreen:

Back