Coffee Offering: Costa Rica SHB EP Romelia - SOLD OUT! Thanks!

Ron_L

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm leaving town on Monday afternoon for the week. Any orders paid for by Monday morning will be shipped before I leave. Orders paid for after that will ship when I return on Saturday.

Coffee Type: Single Origin

Coffee Name: Costa Rica SHB EP Romelia

Description: slight floral, semi-sweet chocolate, Brazil nut. Moderate sweetness

Availability: 18 bags available. Please limit each order to two bags maximum. This will allow more people to enjoy Roastin' Ronnie's Coffee.

Pricing:

$14/bag (approx. 12 oz weight)

Shipping:

Priority Mail (2-3 days): $5.00 for one bag or two bags. <--- New lower shipping costs!

Logistics: Please post your commitment to buy in this thread. I will update the first post in the thread as often as possible and will keep a running tally of commitments so you will know how many bags are still available. Once all available bags are committed I will mark the thread as SOLD OUT.

Once you have committed to buy please send me a PM with your Paypal account information and indicate your choice of shipping method.

Once I receive your Paypal information I will send you an invoice for the amount of your purchase. Check your e-mail! You will have three days to complete the transaction. If you can't pay within three days and haven't notified me, I will re-offer the coffee for someone else to buy. If this happens, I will note this and if it happens a second time you will be put on a list of deadbeats.

Commitments:

GTR - 2 - Shipped
Deepsouth - 1 - Shipped
R2EggQ - 1 (Phat Matt's)
Big George - 2 - Shipped
HBBBQ - 2 Shipped
Big Brother Smoke - 2 - Shipped
BBQ Bubba - 1 - Shipped
Landarc - 2 (Phat Matt's)
Deguerre - 2 - Shipped
Jeff Jenkins - 1 - Shipped
Me :) - 1
SirPorkAlot - 1

Total Committed - 18

Last edited:
As of this morning all orders have been shipped except R2EggQ and Landarc, who are getting personal service and will have their bags hand delivered on Wednesday!

I decided that I needed a bag to take with me on this trip so I can have good coffee in my hotel room, so there is one bag left.

I agree its very good and the first time I have had a coffee from Costa Rica. I stashed my other bag away to enjoy on Christmas morning..thanks Ron!

Back