***PNW Evergreen Eggfest Pics***

swamprb

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Beautiful day here in the Seattle area for the Second annual PNW Evergreen Eggfest. I'm exhausted, but had a great time with great folks and came home with a new demo Egg to boot! JD, Eat Crow and HogQHolic were in attendance and cranked out some fantastic Q for the faithful. Here are some pics of the event, hope you all enjoy them!

100_2937.jpg

100_2938.jpg

100_2939.jpg

My menu for the day!
100_2940.jpg

100_2941.jpg

100_2942.jpg

100_2943.jpg

100_2944.jpg

100_2945.jpg

100_2947.jpg

100_2948.jpg

Hopefully JD took some pics too, but he was busier than all get out cooking on 2 Eggs and waxing my a$$ in the Peoples Choice with his pineapple!!

Looks like ya'll had fun. Congrats to both of you on your new eggs.

Man that sure does look like a great day. Nothing like a brand spanking new Egg. Thanks for sharing the pron.

Looks like a lot of fun and the food looks good too.

I'll add a few pics as well and echo what Swamprb said...It was an absolutely beautiful day. We had a great time. I was so busy cookin' that I didn't get a chance to take any pics of my pron...:p When I did take a break...it was to go and sample everyone else's pron! :p

Here's my set up...the egg on the right was doing a brisket...the one on the left was doing grilled nectarines and pineapple. The folks went nuts over the fruits! :p

IMG_4906.jpg

Russ and Christina doin' their annual "quail eggs" and pig candy...good stuff guys! :p

IMG_4910.jpg

IMG_4917.jpg

Swamprb wooing' the masses...

IMG_4911.jpg

A few pron shots and pics...

IMG_4912.jpg

IMG_4913.jpg

IMG_4921.jpg

IMG_4918.jpg

IMG_4919.jpg

Life is Good...:p

Last edited:
Looks like you had a great time. Thanks for the pics.

Looks like scotch eggs. Curious about the sace also.

Wow! Looks like a great time, the food looks amazing.

That is what is so amazing about this event, the quality and variety of the foods being cooked! It was like an open ethnic food market with all the smells and tastes from one cooker to another, Tandoori, pizza, breads, wild game, fruits, veggies and desserts, you name it and someone was cooking it! If there is one in your area, it should not be missed!

Holy Cow!! That beemer has an egg for a hood ornament!!

Looks like a great time. Wish I could have been there.

JD--Tell us more about the a$$ waxing you administered:twisted:

What's in the quail eggs?

Hard boiled quail eggs wrapped in sausage, I usually get every kind of Jimmy Dean, (Hot; regular; sage; Italian; bold) and mix it together. Put your fav rub on the outside. The sauce is a "French aioli" (French's Mustard and Mayo(We like to use Kewpi)).

Back