• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Contest Announcment Riverside BBQ Classic Iola, KS. July 27th-28th

• Thread starter riversidebbqclassic
  • Start date
R

riversidebbqclassic

We are now taking registrations for the 2012 Riverside BBQ Classic held in beautiful Riverside Park in Iola, KS. Lots of extras with this comp, free electric, water, and ice. Pool party friday night. Great atmosphere, ask around. Please visit website riversidebbqclassic.jigsy.com and register now. Competition max of 48 competitors Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Iola!

Not registered yet, but this comp is awesome. Still trying to work out some schedule issues, but love cooking' there, even though I ALWAYS suck at this one.

Randy hope you can make it!...i hope they will add a sausage turn in or friday night wing contest...(just saying)

Randy hope you can make it!...i hope they will add a sausage turn in or friday night wing contest...(just saying)

Actually, we are looking for suggestions for an extra category or contest on friday night. Wasnt sure if having a pool party the rodeo and ice cream social, and all that stuff going on was conducive to another event. So if you have any ideas let me know

less than 2 months left till contest date just added some new info to website please check it out