MeadowCreek TS60 Thoughts

kyleness

Reaction score
So, I found a MeadowCreek TS60 in a local newspaper ad and I went and looked at it. The thing hasn't even had a fire built in it and they only want $650 for it. I have been looking at their 250 model but I won't buy one new for the price they are asking...its pretty easy to find them a year old for $5-6k. I was just curious on people's thoughts on it. Thought it would be a good little cooker to have for just cooking at home for the family and a few friends and not break the bank on wood and charcoal.

Well worth the $650.00 with no hesitation...

Even good for an overflow / standby cooker as well as for home use.

The thing hasn't even had a fire built in it and they only want $650 for it.

New they are closer to $2000.00 so if you see it for $650 go for it. The SQ36 is $950 new and smaller that the TS60. I have a TS120 and yes they are pretty steep as well when you add all the goodies but you wont find a backwoods, yoder or a Jambo for less with the same amount of space as the TS120. My only complaint with the TS60 is it really is small inside. I was up a MeadowCreek 2 weeks ago and looked it over. Regardless, if you see it for $650 jump on it. In the worst case scenario you can re-sell it for twice what you paid for it.

i would definitely jump on that... Meadow Creeks are good smokers... and like they said You will definitely be able to resell it!

Back