• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Sat. que pron...

keale

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
nothing out of the ordinary, a 9.5# picnic roast, done in 9hrs, 4 racks, and some ABT's, (some backwards) I'm not bragging, but for some reason this came easy today, took the butt off, put on the ribs, went to my 2 kids soccer games, came back took ribs off, put on ABT's...DINNER!!
Oh yeah, my daughter scored 3 goals, in 2 quaters of play,in U14, (proud dad mod.)
hope you enjoy, Pat I had an extra serving for you!

Attachments

• IMG_0955.jpg
    IMG_0955.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0958.jpg
    IMG_0958.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0960.jpg
    IMG_0960.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0953.jpg
    IMG_0953.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0959.jpg
    IMG_0959.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 103
Roy! Are you near Kalaheo? If so, aunty say we can stay at her house while we come visit you to get stuffed.
I'll bring musubi's.......I know I know its boring like bringing potatoe salad.

I don't see anything wrong with those ribs!!! Looks like cookee did a dang good job!!

Tell your daughter congrats. You should have left her in for the hat trick though!!!

Lookin' good Bruddah!!! I see you went with some ABT's:biggrin: Congrats to your daughter on her 3 goals!

JD

Thanks guys, I realized I don't like Picnic Roast as much as a Boston Butt, it taste more....gamey or something...anybody else feel the same?

Thanks guys, I realized I don't like Picnic Roast as much as a Boston Butt, it taste more....gamey or something...anybody else feel the same?
To me, it tastes more piggish. It definitely has that fresh-out-of-the-sty taste. I like my pig to taste like....pork. Not like pig.

But the grub looks great. :cool:

Back