Fat Boy Cart Finished

firefighter4634

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I just put the finishing touches on my new cart for my Fatboy cooker and thought I would share the results with my Brethren.

Thanks for looking.
FatBoyCart001.jpg
FatBoyCart002.jpg

Last edited:
I haven' posted any pics for a while, my second photo did not show in the original post so I added it here ">http://[URL="http://s183.beta.photobucket.com/user/dinskter4634/media/FatBoyCart002.jpg.html"]
FatBoyCart002.jpg
[/URL]

Nice job. Looks like you can roll that all over the place now with little resistance!!

Thanks to all that replied, I can't wait to try it out. Having the smoker higher in the air when you are 6 ft 3" is going to be nice. Having a shelf to hold a cold beer will also fit in some how!

Looks great, nice job, is that the 500 dollar auto water set up on the side?

No, more like a ten dollar manual water set up, parts from Menards. I does work well for me. The PVC is cut so that I can tell by looking in the pipe how full the water pan is and add water as needed without having to open the door.

Thanks to all that replied, I can't wait to try it out. Having the smoker higher in the air when you are 6 ft 3" is going to be nice. Having a shelf to hold a cold beer will also fit in some how!

nice job.Thank goodness for the double insulation. I hate putting my drink on any of the shelves of my hot smoker or kettle haha

im hoping I'll need to make one myself soon:)just need to get me a fatboy first.

tig weld the shelf?

nice job.Thank goodness for the double insulation. I hate putting my drink on any of the shelves of my hot smoker or kettle haha

im hoping I'll need to make one myself soon:)just need to get me a fatboy first.

tig weld the shelf?

Life is short, don't wait too long for the Farboy!!! I only made the plans for the cart and had a good friend that runs a fab shop build it for me and then I painted and put on the wheels and installed the smoker. I am not sure what he used for the self, I know he had his welder set up for SS the day I talk to him about the shelf.

Back