Help rating Boxes

AzQer

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Here was our first rib turn in
Picture042.jpg

Please rate this box with any and all critacizium you may have. Thanks

The only comments that I have is the parsley looks a little out of place, and I would have put some sauce on the ribs. But they do look pretty good.

Keep the lettuce in the box. Sharpen the knife you used to cut the ribs or get a new one, to clean up the rough edges. Change the placement of the ribs so that the appearance is more uniform. If you use parsley make sure that is more evenly distributed, since my eyes are drawn to the parsley which seems out of place.

I think the lettuce is hiding the ribs. I'd consider putting the ribs on a bed of shredded lettuce to bring them up and I'd get rid of the parsley.

I agree with the sharper knife. Gotta make those cuts smooth. I would also make the arrangement more symetrical.

Try an electric knife. Some folks have very good success with them and getting smooth edges. I would have given you a 7.

First off I haven't read any of the other reviews just looked at the box, I would give it a 6 or 7 based on the picture. I think that ribs placed in a row or two rows tend to look nicer, I also think the leattuce and parcley are a little over powering.

Sorry if any of this is repeat.

Back