Greetings from North Alabama

BrewBQue

Found some matches.
Reaction score
I have been into BBQ for several years (4 digit KCBS and 4 digit CBJ member). I just jumped into the competition arena last year, hoping all those years of judging would be an advantage. Shaaaa Right! Got my fanny handed to me in my first couple of contests. It was a humbling exeprience to say the least. Signed up with the Brethren in hopes to continue to grow and learn as a cook as well as a judge. I'm looking forward to being a part of a great group of folks! Cheers to you all!!!!! :-D

Glad you finally got here... Took you long enough. You can definitely learn here. Now you are on your way to being a farker...

Grew up in the Great Northwest! Moved to the sunny South about 27 years ago. Met a sweet southern girl and stayed!!!

Decatur's a nice place to be even if you're far from your original home. My mom is still there and a nephew is in town too. It's funny as his kids went to the same grammar school I attended in the 60s.

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Welcome aboard BrewBQue, glad to have you as a fellow Brethren here.

Don't be afraid to look around and explore the other forums.

I hope to see you in the Q-Talk forum soon. You'll find help on almost every topic from cooking your first Pork Butt to curing and smoking your own ham and bacon.

If you can't find the topic you need help with, or have questions about, just start a new thread in "Q-Talk". There are many people with years of experience that are willing to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

Back