Spicewine Website

MrSmoker

is Blowin Smoke!

Batch Image
Reaction score
Good job Jay,ive been checking everyday now all i have to do is choose one. :roll:

All I can say is " About Time!" It only took 11 months to get this far. Thanks to Belly Bros. for the meat pic. on my front page and their smoker pic. on the trailer page.

Nice Site Jay, Now we can order them smokers on Line! "Will that be Visa or Mastercard"?

Very cool, Jay. I hope your verture takes off like democrats to Canada :lol:

Is there any info on how they work? I'm not familiar with those types of smokers.

Nice site bro. I would suggest that you put labels under the pics of your smokers to help tell which is which. I especially liked the one with the Chiefs logo. Very cool.

We can do JayHawks or K-State but I have to build it at night under the cover of darkness. This is Tiger country you know.

This is Tiger country you know.

I am starting to think it is PussyCat Country!

We can only play one half od football apparently.

Glad the site is up, i have it in my favorites and have been checking every so often.

This is Tiger country you know.

I am starting to think it is PussyCat Country!

We can only play one half od football apparently.

Glad the site is up, i have it in my favorites and have been checking every so often.

Great Site!....errr....I am having a raffle at my church and was wondering if you could donate a smoker..It doesnt have to be one of trailer mounted ones one of the smaller ones would be great. If it wouldnt be to inconvient could I have a dragon painted on the side and the logo cookswithfire underneith the elders thought this would draw more ticket buyers 8) Thanks

cookswithfire said:
Great Site!....errr....I am having a raffle at my church and was wondering if you could donate a smoker..It doesnt have to be one of trailer mounted ones one of the smaller ones would be great. If it wouldnt be to inconvient could I have a dragon painted on the side and the logo cookswithfire underneith the elders thought this would draw more ticket buyers 8) Thanks

I see...the old stuff the raffle box mod. :roll:

Maybe Santa or Satan will bring you one if you have been really GOOD/BAD this year. :twisted:

spicewine said:
Maybe Santa or Satan will bring you one if you have been really GOOD/BAD this year. :twisted:
I've been told when i'm BAD/i'm really GOOD,put my name on Santa's list. :wink:

Chill out Kick, your there. Just have to goto the movie section. And we got your good side also.

Back