A L'il Help in Rapid City, SD??

S

sajones97

Brethren,

I need some networking help. We just got back from our Germany tour, and I'm having trouble finding reputable Q here in Rapid City.

Any of you located out here? Pickings appear to be SLIM!:shock:

All the Q restaurants have closed, nobody seems to know where to get wood (not even the 1 firewood place listed in the directory -- they sell pine???).

HELP!:lol:

Welcome home!

You might try shooting PMs to midnight and scottd. Both are in South Dakota and might have some suggestions for you.

About half a day and i would say your place.

100_2106.jpg

If you don't mind the drive, I could hook you up with plenty of apple and oak. Maybe even some mesquite from my stash.

Much obliged, txschutte!

I'm actually from Columbus, NE originally! Not too far from Cozad. I will definitely take you up on that next time we pass by to go let our kiddos visit Granny and Papa. =) I'll give you plenty of heads-up. Really appreciate the offer!

Are you as happy as the rest of Huskerdom that Callahan is out? ;)

If you don't mind the drive, I could hook you up with plenty of apple and oak. Maybe even some mesquite from my stash.

Much obliged, txschutte!

I'm actually from Columbus, NE originally! Not too far from Cozad. I will definitely take you up on that next time we pass by to go let our kiddos visit Granny and Papa. =) I'll give you plenty of heads-up. Really appreciate the offer!

Are you as happy as the rest of Huskerdom that Callahan is out? ;)
Really couldn't care less. It was much easier for my HORNS to get the win with him there. Just PM me when your'e ready to stop by.

Back