• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Official 2010 American Royal site list

Jorge

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Post team name, space #, Invitational, Open, or Both

I'll update the list from time to time and delete posts as the updates are made.

Boondoggle BBQ - in 667 since 2009 - Invite and Open
phat Jacks BBQ- In spot 942, Invitational and Open.
Lion Bout The Q spot 921D Invitational and Open
BBQ brethren in 918. cooking the Open, but a party for the invitational.
TheSlabs.com 761 Open
Ribs 4 U, space 739, Open and Invitational
MooCow, 907 invite and open
Border War Smokers - 644, invite and open
Bonesmokers/BGE? 903-
Buster Dog BBQ 906 open and invite
Smokers Purgatory 240, Open
Pork Pullin Plowboys 909 - Open & Invitational Home of the Friday night Brethren annual photo and toast. (Sponsored by Templeton Rye... we assume)
Big Creek BBQ 933 - Invitational and Open
TippyCanoe BBQ Crew Back in spot 750 Both Invitational and Open!
Jellyroll Jones BBQ #144 Invitational and Open
The Pickled Pig #625 Invitational and Open
Butcher BBQ 669 Both
Natural Born Grillers are in 719, invitational & open
Bellys by Traeger 825 open
Caveman Cuisine space 923 Invitational & Open
Big T'z Q Cru will be back in spot 934 competing in both the invite and open. :)
Smokin' Scotsmen spot 868. Invite and Open. (w/Captain Ron and Parsley Lady)
THREE BROTHERS (Different Mothers), space #746, open only.
She Thinks My Slabs R Sexy 079 Open & Inv
Diva Q 707 Invitational & Open
British BBQ Society 936
BBQr's Delight in 700 Open
Bringin' The Heat 339 Invite & Open
Kosmo's Q 690. Both the Invitational & Open.
Belly Brothers BBQ team, 758, invit and open
Able Acres BBQ #914 Invitational and Open
Burnt Finger BBQ will be in 083
Everglades Seasoning BBQ Team 971 B AKA (Smokin' Cracker BBQ Team)
Smitty's Smoke Patrol 884 Open and Invite
Low Life BBQ, Space #149, open
Smoke'n Ice in 784 - Invite & Open
Rubbed,Smoked, and Sauced BBQ Team 267 Open
Uncle Bub's BBQ 926 Open and Invite
Hambones by the Fire - Invite and Open - site 755
Smokin' Bad Habit Site 405, (well be the guys with the beer)

Last edited:
Just invitational for us this year.... we'll be in Slabs neighborhood, though, squatting with the Early Birds. :)

Think POSITIVE, Chris! Ask Phil to supply the marriage counselor, not the divorce lawyer! Then all you do is take the counselor some good Q and he'll be on your side no doubt!

Will you supply the divorce lawyer as well??!?

:p

Sure! My wife is an attorney so why wait? Do a pre-emptive strike.. If she starts NOW, she can have your divorce completed the week before the Royal. :clap2:

Advice: Transfer ownership of the Jambo to me asap so theres no chance it gets hung up in the settlement. :thumb:

That's weird...they have iQue in space 864

Someone is having a party in our space and sending in one entry into the Open. That way we can keep the space for 2011. We like the spot and our neighbors - Motley Que Crew, Habitual, Blues Hog, Twyfords, Clone...

Got a quick question, we are going to the Royal (dont have our space yet) but was thinking if there were any places to rent an RV near or not to far away. Any recommendations are appreciated,. We are just thinking about this at the moment...

Got a quick question, we are going to the Royal (dont have our space yet) but was thinking if there were any places to rent an RV near or not to far away. Any recommendations are appreciated,. We are just thinking about this at the moment...

Mike, read through this thread that was started last year before the AR. I believe that question was asked and answered along with a ton of other great info.

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66700

I know where there's one with a brass pole in the center of it. :thumb:

I know where there's one with a brass pole in the center of it. :thumb:

Perfect!! We can re-coup some of our costs by having Bubba do some pole dancin!! :becky:

Sorry, I will get back on track now... Thanks Theresa, Bruce did some research this weekend and we may have a lead, but, if there is a brethren that knows of a rental place or if you know of someone with an RV that would not mind renting it out for a few days we will take great care and return it in tip top shape!!

Not what you are looking for but just an FYI ... my wife stays at the Marriott which is only 1.5 miles away. Cabs are easy to get going both ways and at any time of night. And not a bad rate for KC area of $90 some per night.

Or I could bring our extra cots if you wanted to go the U-haul route.

Heads up, NASCAR is in town that weekend! Not sure about the Chiefs, or any college football that weekend. Last year that made rooms a little harder to come by. If anyone hasn't booked a room yet, I'd start looking into it.

Not what you are looking for but just an FYI ... my wife stays at the Marriott which is only 1.5 miles away. Cabs are easy to get going both ways and at any time of night. And not a bad rate for KC area of $90 some per night.

Or I could bring our extra cots if you wanted to go the U-haul route.

We have 4 guys on our team. A single hotel room is probably not the best idea (especially if you know those guys). But we will consider it and look into it.

Thanks for the idea!!

We have 4 guys on our team. A single hotel room is probably not the best idea (especially if you know those guys). But we will consider it and look into it.

Thanks for the idea!!

I have seen a few of those guys ...Scary sons a beetches

Heads up, NASCAR is in town that weekend! Not sure about the Chiefs, or any college football that weekend. Last year that made rooms a little harder to come by. If anyone hasn't booked a room yet, I'd start looking into it.
Chiefs are on an official bye week that weekend. Not a team induced bye week.

Back