Just ordered my YS 640 Comp Cart

Curtc

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
So the sleepness nights of waiting impatiently for my new toy to arrive begins!! Should have it 3-4 weeks. Ys owners where do you get your pellets? All things BBQ carries them just looking for the best bang for my buck!!! Happy BBQ'N

Congrats!

The best bang for the buck in pellets is to order by the pallet. Of course, that's a lot of pellets! If you can find some other pelletheads in your area to share a pallet you can get some good prices.

Congrats!

The best bang for the buck in pellets is to order by the pallet. Of course, that's a lot of pellets! If you can find some other pelletheads in your area to share a pallet you can get some good prices.

Thanks!!

Congrats on the Yoder, you will love it! ATBBQ sells BBQr's Delight by the pallet at a great discount and they are good pellets. You can also buy in bulk from Lumberjack, cookinpellets.com and others. So it's best to try a few brands and see which you like best, then order those in bulk. Believe me, you will use that baby a lot, so you will need the pellets.

If you want to buy bulk now, the safest bet is BBQr's Delight Hickory. That is the pellet that Yoder uses to test and program the pits, so you know they will work great for you. ATBBQ would be the place to order those.

Have fun and post pics once you get it.

I love those YS 640 comp carts. They are bad to the bone!!! I am jealous!

Congrats on the Yoder, you will love it! ATBBQ sells BBQr's Delight by the pallet at a great discount and they are good pellets. You can also buy in bulk from Lumberjack, cookinpellets.com and others. So it's best to try a few brands and see which you like best, then order those in bulk. Believe me, you will use that baby a lot, so you will need the pellets.

If you want to buy bulk now, the safest bet is BBQr's Delight Hickory. That is the pellet that Yoder uses to test and program the pits, so you know they will work great for you. ATBBQ would be the place to order those.

Have fun and post pics once you get it.

I think your right about ATBBQ can't go wrong with them, I had read some post that the YS can be finicky with some pellets. BBQR'S delight is what's recommended for it.. Thanks AGain I will be sure to post pics!!!!

I love those YS 640 comp carts. They are bad to the bone!!! I am jealous!

Thanks, I have been looking at this smoker for a long time and putting back a few bucks.. Great product but not cheap, I can't wait to get it!!

Congrats on taking the plunge... you are going to love the YS640!

Congrats on taking the plunge... you are going to love the YS640!

I'm already in love with her and we havn't met yet!! Thanks my fiance keeps telling me I'm acting like a kid over this!! I showed her some videos of cooks this baby will do, SHE'S SOLD!!

So the sleepness nights of waiting impatiently for my new toy to arrive begins!! Should have it 3-4 weeks. Ys owners where do you get your pellets? All things BBQ carries them just looking for the best bang for my buck!!! Happy BBQ'N

Awesome product! Yoder is a LOT of quality for the money! 2k for it is a bargain IMHO. I would buy it in a minute if I had the room for it!!

Good luck with it and will look for an update of how you are liking it.

Jsn

The wonderful thing about pellet smokers is that they are so easy and fast to fire up, you find yourself smoking more often, especially short cooks.

The team at ATBBQ exclusively use BBQ's Delight pellets. They are tested using these so tend to work better with the software. But unlike Trager, they make no claim as to you have to use a certain brand or it voids the warenty.

BTW: ATBBQ is currently running a sale on pellets, 5 bucks off per bag. It's on their website.

Back