View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 10:01 PM   #30
Kathy's Smokin'
Babbling Farker

Default Second Raffle Prize Added By An Anonymous Donor

Great news!

We have an anonymous donor that wants to add a second prize to the raffle to drum up even more excitement, energy and spirit! We said "Yes" as loud as we could.

A "second prize" for the raffle is created -- a $100 gift certificate toward a BBQ Brethren member business of the 2nd prize winner's choice! Not only is our donor supporting Pr. Dan Chambers, our donor is supporting our own BBQ Brethren members' businesses. Way to go!

What a great chance to try our own Brethren's advertised rubs, sauces, equipment and more or to stock up on products you already love. Yahoo!!
[URL="http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86"][I][B]Inspiration, boisterous merriment and good food are what Brethren Throwdowns are about![/B][/I][/URL]

[B][I][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Walk in beauty, Dan Chambers.[/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][COLOR="DarkRed"]I am a success in life because I am loved.[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="Lime"][I][B]"^^^ the fark is what u eats the frog wit not? Ban Ban"[/B][/I] [I][B]Southernsmoker[/B][/I][/COLOR]
Kathy's Smokin' is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->