• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Feedback from first sale by the pound

Brauma

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I got this email from the girl who bought 3 lbs of brisket and 3 lbs of pulled pork. This was my first by the lb order.

Subject: Cat Sass

"Oh my God. The brisket cut like fillet Mignon, no knife needed. They ate and ate and ate. Oh, what a good decision that was. Thank you so much. We wish you could have come over and joined us."

This thrilled me to the core. I was so worried when I dropped off the meat. The warming, prepping and saucing (or lack of saucing) was out of my control. I felt like a dad sending his son off to first grade.

I was almost sick with anticipation awaiting feedback. For some reason I just knew something would go wrong for her dinner party. When I read her email I was on cloud 9!! :biggrin:

Here's her reply when I asked how she served the BBQ:

Re: Cat Sass

"I did nothing to your meat! I loved the way it was all wrapped up, I sat it on the stove, opened up the foil, and put serving forks in there. That was it. No heating it up, nothing. I cannot wait to eat more of it actually. I will do it again, for sure. What else does Cat Sass offer? "

Awesome Mark, now all you have to do is respond to her question by saying "anything you want" !

Yep. I can see Keri C's Hog Apple Beans on the menu. Ribs by request. (I will keep the burnt ends for myself) :wink:

This has the potential to get interesting. My main goal is to pay for all the comps that Rick & I want to do this year. We'll see where it goes from there.

Thanks for all the kind words.

Ahhh the 'Package Life'... Sounds like you did a great job!

You'll soon find that you keep about 10 of both brisket & pork fried just for when those opportunities show up...

Keep up the good work!

When she asked "what else does Cat Sass do"... Knowing me & Rick my first thought was: we fart and burp a lot. :lol:

But I resisted the urge to tell her that. I told her we also do ribs and Hog Apple beans. We'll see how this proceeds.

Thanks

I just got two more orders! Fark, I need a bigger smoker!!! :lol:

When she asked "what else does Cat Sass do"... Knowing me & Rick my first thought was: we fart and burp a lot. :lol:

But I resisted the urge to tell her that. I told her we also do ribs and Hog Apple beans. We'll see how this proceeds.

Thanks

Did you ever try smoked garlic?

Good stuff

Back