Discussion Thread -> "2013 Throwdown Grand Master Finale" Throwdown (Entries and Quality ON TOPIC *CLEAN* Discussion Only)

Dang awesome meal there Mike!!!!!

It's nice to see the stuff you got from Kathy and I sent ya :heh:

You guys are killin me, this is going to be a tuff one to vote for.

Vote for MOOSE!!!!! :laugh:

Holy cow, nice entries boys!

3 days? This thing is 3 days old and you two are submitting entries already! Dang men, you're all over it.

It's gonna take me a minute, I don't suggest you hold your breath. :-D

Holy cow, nice entries boys!

3 days? This thing is 3 days old and you two are submitting entries already! Dang men, you're all over it.

It's gonna take me a minute, I don't suggest you hold your breath. :-D

I think Bluesman may have already finished his basement and I don't have one. Plus there's no football on. :grin:

When it all came together it looked like this.:

rrldsn.jpg

Great work Toast... :thumb:

I think he'll be raining on our parade fairly soon Bluesman. I've seen him in action. :tsk:

Oh now stop it. I've seen you two farkers too remember. I just don't want to embarrass myself.

I put that list in my pocket. I should probably look at it though. :tsk:

Bluesman, I like the idea of your sweet, spicy and creamy potato stuffing for the hammered chicken breasts, I can see that giving the meat a lot of flavour and moisture. I've breaded hammered chicken thighs with corn flakes and grilled them, what a great idea to make asparagus crunchy like that. :thumb: Your meal looks delicious. :hungry:

Toast, I'm salivating thinking about that BBQ sauce, I really like the ingredients you combined and I've copied the recipe. The grilled, prosciutto wrapped asparagus is something I'm going to try this spring when ours pops up from the ground. Beautiful crust on the steak, what a great looking meal! :becky:

Back