View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 05:33 AM   #14
Bigdog
somebody shut me the fark up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by landarc View Post
A lot depends on your resources for cooking. A naked fattie, egg disk and english muffin are terrific, but, you need a stove and flat top. Yes, I said egg disk. My favorite is a biscuit with a slice of fatty and cheese in it.

In terms of charge, you have to determine food costs, unless you are donating the food as well. People are used to paying around $3.50 to $4 for a breakfast sandwich, you can sit in that neighborhood too and make some sales.

Egg disks-take a bunch of eggs, one dozen per 18 sandwiches or so, slightly blend by whisk. Pour into muffin top pan and bake until set. Let cook, stack once cooled and chill. You can then reheat these, even on a grill, in minutes, pop on a slice of fatty and some cheese, a muffin, Portuguese bread roll or biscuit and you are go.
I gotta agree with the landfarc...err....landarc. Kiss. Keep it simple. A fatty on a biscuit is the classic way. Maybe some cheese.
Pitman for Andy Groneman at the All Things BBQ cooking classes.
Smoke on Brother KC
Father of the Fatty (the name) 4/20/04 on the BBQ Brethren with inspiration from Brother parrothead.
Bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote