Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Que & Cruz Louisa, VA July 17 & 18, 2009

Brauma

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I talked with Mark Harris of Pigs on the Run and he asked me to relay this to the Brethren: Bring a covered dish to share on Friday evening after prep. Everyone who wants to participate will pull a table and some chairs out to a common area and we'll have a social before we go back and put our game on.

He said they did it in Rocky Mount and it was nice and relaxing. Let's continue the tradition.

Hey Mark - Christy & I are rolling in Friday but will have to pass on the pot luck this time. See ya there.

The pot luck in Kings Mountain was a great success... keep it going.

That sounds great, count us in for the pot luck. See you all Friday morning.

Sounds like fun, count us in. We'll be rolling in sometime on Thursday.

Covered dish

Howdy, My brother and I would like to participate in the gathering that evening any sugestions on the dish ??? :p

Charlie
" TAR RIVER BBQ"

We will be coming in on Thursday and will be in for the potluck. I think we will do a big panzanella salad for everyone. Looking forward to seeing everyone for sure.

I'll be by to mooch. :wink:

By the way, dont forget that we are collecting for the Toys for Tots program. Bring a new toy and help make a childs christmas a happy one.

Howdy, My brother and I would like to participate in the gathering that evening any sugestions on the dish ??? :p

Charlie
" TAR RIVER BBQ"

Charlie, its pot luck. Bring anything you like. We're doing a pasta salad and/or fruit salad. Its gonna be hot & humid so we wanted to do something lite.

Ok, I'm loading the trailer now. I hope to be there around 4-ish.

Back