Some Post Bash Bites

Bill-Chicago

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Chicago Southwestern Burbs, but always south of Ma
I walk through the door, my 4 year old runs at me and jumps up into my arms.

Whay does she say? Does she say she missed me, does she say she's glad to see me, no, she says "Peeeeuuwww. Dad, you smell like smoke"

3 days of constant smoke has me covered in a layer of soot. Wait till Phil posts the pictures. I even had soot coming out my nose (now that was funny).

I walk upstairs and open my suitcase. Instantly the whole room smelled like smoke. All my clothes were smoked.

If I cut into my arm, I bet I'd find a 1 inch smoke ring.

Would that vinegar sauce of Harry's go good with that?

"Would that vinegar sauce of Harry's go good with that?"

Only if you're made of pork!! :lol:

After this weekend, I think we're all about 90% pork, 10% beer, or maybe vice versa.

Oh good...I hope Phil or David remembered to take those out. Of course, they could have just sliced it and tossed it back into the Chili that was still in there.

4 day old chili anyone? It only was off the heat for about 12 hours.

TK "Is there anything green on top...put back on then, it's ok".

gary said:
and a little cabo wabo...

No, not in Neil's case he only had one shot and complained about it for a day & a half. :D
Ok I'm stretching it. :wink:
But Phil's assesment may have been on the mark "you're a pussy":twisted:
"I hate Tequila"
Neil you're a trooper :lol:
ok,ok I'll quit busting your balls :lol:
Harry

hlawrence said:
gary said:

No, not in Neil's case he only had one shot and complained about it for a day & a half. :D
"I hate Tequila"
Harry

Bust away. I haven't had my balls since I got married. :cry: Won't hurt me none. :D

Hey I did that damn shot of tequila and when sitting on the shitter at 3:30 am got to "wet burp" taste it a second time. It took about 3 craps to make room in my gut to digest that POOPIE.

Just ask Bill, he had to listen to me get up and down all night! :p

You haven't had to crap until there is a line at 3 am! :wink:

man i tell you guys
atleast youre drinkin and eatin good

i love Caba wabo

sounds like you all had a blast !!!!!!!

nthole said:
hlawrence said:
gary said:

"I hate Tequila"
Harry

Bust away. I haven't had my balls since I got married. :cry: Won't hurt me none. :D

Hey I did that damn shot of tequila and when sitting on the shitter at 3:30 am got to "wet burp" taste it a second time. It took about 3 craps to make room in my gut to digest that POOPIE.

Just ask Bill, he had to listen to me get up and down all night! :p

You haven't had to crap until there is a line at 3 am! :wink:

Must of been you I was waiting on to releave that Jalapeno Feeling. :oops:

I think I was waiting for you! I think you were waiting for Gary! And I think Gary has a noxious gas problem because when the first person came out the whole first floor became... "odiferous"! :twisted:

If my guts correct, Gary was the one who let one loose and cleared the entire table area, not to mention everyone ran to the other side of the yard. Sharon, was sitting at the table, starts yelling "my hair, my hair!!". I thought she was making a wise crack that her hair was on fire, but instead from that cloud of noxious fumes, that by then engulfed her and was eating at her skin. Her hair got stuck in the chair when she was trying to escape." Bill ran over and rescued her. She says to me this morning, I'm was yelling for help, Bill saved me, I looked around for you and you were at the cooler cracking open another beer.

I told her chilvary aint dead, it was just thirsty.

:?

Back