THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TexaQ

Knows what a fatty is.
Auction item Description:
This bid is for a $12.95 Flat Rate box of Texas Post Oak. This is a local Texas wood that is used by the best recognized Texas BBQ businesses. It is the best on beef! Just ask a Texan about Texas Brisket and you'll hear about the merits of Post Oak. The wood is in 16" lengths and I will leave it as long as possible and still fit in the shipping box.

Starting Bid(If any):
$10

Duration/Closing date(or no activity for 3 days):
Close date after 3 days of no activity

Shipping or Pickup only:
Shipping will be for US only, unless prior arrangements are made.

Last edited:
Ok I have heard a lot about this Texas Pecan. So I will go 60.00

Well that is very simple, one I am an idiot:cool:. Two this is for a very good cause.
+1 and not the idiot part, I dont know you that well:lol: Seriously, I feel really good about being part of this. I know it has been said a lot but the love and support the Brethern show when called upon is simply amazing. I am proud to be a part of this group.

I now have $65.

Due to the interest in this item and current price trend I will increase the amount to TWO boxes from the original one box for the winning bid. Bid on brothers!

Be easier to start a new thread for the second box, wouldn't it? :biggrin:

Oops, didn't understand that you were offering to increase this item to be two boxes. So, would another thread bring in more money than two boxes for one item?

Back