New Holland: we're out

Kirk

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
The deadline for returning teams applications has come and gone and I am sad to say that we won't be competing this year. Chuck Sheffield was nice enough to call to make sure we didn't forget to send in the app but it's just not in the cards this year.

After taking 5th overall last year I was pretty enthused about this year but I just couldn't make it work. Time, money, conflicts..., you know how it is, life intervenes.

I think we're going to do the Gary Maddox Rib Challenge at Citizens Bank Park though. It's less of a commitment and a bit more manageable for me.

Hope to see y'all somewhere on the circuit this year.

That sucks. We'll definitely miss seeing you, Kirk. You're always welcome to come cook with me.

Thanks Wes. How's your Shiner Bock supply holding out?

Clint, dayum nice of you to offer. I would like to be there in some capacity even if it's pit bitch for one of the Brethren, that would be cool. Don't you get enough help from your neighbor Jack though? :p

Sorry to hear that Kirk! I will not be participating in New Holland either as I am busy setting my own PA state championship comp up which you are welcome to attend. The apps will be finalized and ready this Saturday.

I do understand your feelings on missing out on something you have fun at. I would feel the same way about missing Willie P.

Thanks Wes. How's your Shiner Bock supply holding out?

Clint, dayum nice of you to offer. I would like to be there in some capacity even if it's pit bitch for one of the Brethren, that would be cool. Don't you get enough help from your neighbor Jack though? :p

Jack ain't the boss of me! I can do whatever I want (other than put my ribs on at the wrong time, trim my chicken wrong, and put the wrong ingredients in my injections).

Back