Pacific Northwest Style .....

OlyQ

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
SALMON :icon_smile_tongue:

There is nothing like fresh king salmon on the Q!

And there is nothing like going out on the ocean and catching it yourself !

Right now there is bounty of salmon out there in the Pacific Ocean to be caught and I couldn't resist.

First thing you gotta do is wake up super early and take a boat ride .

Then you Gotta Catch your Fish .

Head Home Fillet em up !

Then its on to a Nice Garlic/Dill Mix . Coat that baby up :razz:

Remember to Fire that Grill up with a Nice fire full of Alder Chunks .

Now remember there is only one way to check if the fish is done . The good ole butter knife. Insert in the middle then touch your lip. If it feels nice and warm its then its time to eat !

Awe yes Summer Time in the Pacific Northwest !!!

WOW!! Looks incredible! I'd hit that hard! Thanks for sharing. Bet half the fun was the "catching" part!

Bob

Looks fantastic!! Nothing like fresh caught.:thumb:

Great, safe day on the water=WIN
Great day's catch=WIN
Cold beverage =WIN
Great evening dinner=WIN

All in all, I call that a WIN:clap:

Thanks for sharing. I lived on Whidbey a long time ago and really miss the salmon!

What are the giant safety pins for? I have never seen that before.

They are tags with Numbers , Each Person is given a number when they board the boat to keep track of who's fish is who's .

Looks delicious!! Sounds like a great way to spend the day too.

Hard to dream of an experience like that in South Dakota... All I see here is corn and beans...

How many people did you have fishing!? Looks like you all limited out for sure. I'm going out for Kings and Silvers Labor Day weekend.

How many people did you have fishing!? Looks like you all limited out for sure. I'm going out for Kings and Silvers Labor Day weekend.

15 on the boat , limits of kings but short on silvers by 5 . Silvers should be thick by labor day:-D

This is my first post, but being about fishing in the NW (my first passion) I wanted to post great pic and just wait for a couple more weeks and the sound will be FULL of salmon! I will be taking the kids out fishing for pinks soon!

Back