Discussion Thread -> "The Big Pig!" Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Our new TD category is...

"The Big Pig!"

Roasted-Pork-Shoulder_zps036b3ee6.jpg

As chosen by Toast for his momentous win in the "Legs!" Throwdown.

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING

Toast said:
Since we have a Beef TD going and just did Legs, How about "The Big Pig Throwdown!"? Any part of the pig goes. Ribs, Butts, Hams, Bacon, Sausage etc.

Where's the special rules? :confused:

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 10/11 through Sunday 10/20.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 6 a.m. Central US Time on Monday morning 10/21.

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

This thread is for all general discussion of the category, entries, be that discussion on topic or wackadoodled to any various degree. Woodpile rules WILL be enforced in this thread in regards to moderation.

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited:
Access denied
The owner of this website (www.tickld.com) does not allow hotlinking to that resource (/0nC3lWK.jpg).

Ray ID: bab98f4c01c03e8
Timestamp: Wed, 09-Oct-13 14:00:30 GMT
Your IP address: 71.164.141.12
Requested URL: www.tickld.com/images/content/44610.jpg
Error reference number: 1011
Server ID: FL_15F11
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/30.0.1599.69 Safari/537.36

FTFY though...

h7584B4D5

Hmm, that is odd. Still shows fine in my browser. Oh well, grow more big pigs :thumb:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugettfCEhBo"]Mini Pig & Great Dane snuggling on the couch (Piggy & Brutus) - YouTube[/ame]

I think I could use a few long skewers and get about 3 of these on my WSM. Mini Pig Cicles!

Back