She takes care of me.....

Great cook and pic's. With a little more practice you can get her to bring home a 24 pack but it takes years of training. ;D

Um, did you mean TWO 24 packs? :biggrin1:

........v
........v
........v

c326224492eff9f817cffe4978f762a1.jpg

Hey Tony! You ever cook anything yourself?:caked:

I keed, I keed. :becky: Killer plate.

:icon_blush: sometimes....lol

Don't forget we are Hispanics and traditions says she needs to do the cooking and serving of the food..:-D

Just kidding don't tell her that... I do the coking during the week and she likes grilling for me on weekends. She has 2 ideas for you guys

She wants to do camarones ala diabla and tortitas de Carne.

Last edited:
The camarones I've had, I'm curious about the tortitas de carne. Funny how different areas have a certain name for things. You talking torta as in a lonche or more of a tostada or what we call Mexican pizza...think a gordita with carne/chile Colorado and cheese piled on it? I vote she does both! But that's just me. I'm happy if Mrs. Brisket brings me un quartito or a tall boy......lol!

The camarones I've had, I'm curious about the tortitas de carne. Funny how different areas have a certain name for things. You talking torta as in a lonche or more of a tostada or what we call Mexican pizza...think a gordita with carne/chile Colorado and cheese piled on it? I vote she does both! But that's just me. I'm happy if Mrs. Brisket brings me un quartito or a tall boy......lol!

It's shredded beef mixed with egg or egg whites to make a little patty. Then pan fried in a sauce. Usually red.

Before she used to boil the brisket flat. But now she suggested we smoke it.

Great stuff man. Never done whole fried fish, but this won't be the first time I steal an idea from you :p

A double plus for you when you can come home to a few cold ones, sit on your rear, and taste a meal prepared for you. Pretty cool, man!

Whole fried fish is awesome, looks great. Lucky man you are.

Back