Anyone want a new brisket knife for $7,000

I was considering writing an article reviewing brisket slicers and had planned on contacting Korin for a yanagi sample to compare the fish slicer against beef slicers, but that's not gonna happen.

dmp

I think I'll stick w/ my Ginsu. I was 3 easy payments & they doubled my order when I called& free shipping to boot :mrgreen:

The only selection is right handed. I'm left handed. Have to skip this one.

Youre in luck!!

"Left-handed blades must be special ordered from Japan, and will cost 50% more than the right-handed blades. Due to how each traditional Japanese knife is handmade by right handed craftsmen, it will take 4 to 6 weeks to forge and deliver."

I was ordering one for sure when Doug said only 7,200 but then I went to buy one and its 7,250. Can't find the extra 50 bucks right now. Budgets a little tight.

I was considering writing an article reviewing brisket slicers and had planned on contacting Korin for a yanagi sample to compare the fish slicer against beef slicers, but that's not gonna happen.

dmp

There are cheaper Yanagiba, but, they do not make great brisket knives. I want that knife.

I'm new here, I ordered one, I hope I didnt screw up, I am trying to get that best equipment money can buy. It looks like a good knife, I will start competing when I save enough money.

There are cheaper Yanagiba, but, they do not make great brisket knives. I want that knife.

The real question was how well a single bevel knife would fair. Depends a lot on the steel....as I'm sure you already know!

dmp

Back