Some beef ribs and a day off

I've never had "good" beef ribs - they're either great or not so much.
Those look great - and the table setting ... perfect.

WOW :hungry::hungry::hungry: What an awesome way to spend thje evening That rod is always in the same place Is that a permanent fixture there so when you arrive you have dinner waiting for ya

Are you married Cowgirl? I am but am willing to give that up and move if you need help with those ribs. And you drive a pickup, damn chicks in trucks with beef ribs, I think I'm in heaven.

Are you married Cowgirl? I am but am willing to give that up and move if you need help with those ribs. And you drive a pickup, damn chicks in trucks with beef ribs, I think I'm in heaven.

Get in line.

Jeanie, that looks like a fine way to spend an evening. Ribs look Grrrrreat!!

Thank you friends! I enjoyed the evening. :)

WOW :hungry::hungry::hungry: What an awesome way to spend thje evening That rod is always in the same place Is that a permanent fixture there so when you arrive you have dinner waiting for ya
lol George I probably do stop at that same spot every time I'm out there. :becky: Thanks!!

lol Thanks Slackdog! I wouldn't know what to do without my pickup. :-D

Get in line.

Jeanie, that looks like a fine way to spend an evening. Ribs look Grrrrreat!!
Thanks Pat! :hug:

Thanks again everyone!

Looks awesome as always Jeanie!!! The ribs, the lake, the sunset, the serenity, the, the, the. Thanks for the relaxing post!!! Cheers!!!

Looks awesome as always Jeanie!!! The ribs, the lake, the sunset, the serenity, the, the, the. Thanks for the relaxing post!!! Cheers!!!

Hamilton, thanks! It's nice to be able to get away once in awhile. :thumb:

Thank you Johnny!!

The ribs look fantastic Jeanie. Here I sit jealous again. :wink: :thumb:
Jason, I woulda shared! Thanks friend. :grin:

Looks great CG! The world would be a better place if everyone could just sit down to a plate of beef ribs and a beer every once in a while...

Just reading your post gave me a nice little relaxing break from work - thanks for that! Ribs look awesome of course! I've got to make it a point to sit and watch the sun set soon - like this weekend. :thumb:

Back