Williepallooza 2012

Coletrickle4

Found some matches.
Reaction score
Have any of the brethren ever competed in this event? Me and a few friends were thinking about making the trip down from CT for our first competition (completely for fun), and wanted to know if any had any thoughts, opinions, suggestions, cons about this event specifically.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Yep, a few of us have, starting a few years ago.....(circa 2007)

Attachments

• willie palooza group pitmasters 7 22 07.bmp
    253.2 KB · Views: 113
Check out the competition forum. I know several brethren compete in this event every year.

Great event for your first. It's a blast!!!

We've done it the past and we'll be back again this year. Can't wait. It is a good Brethren crowd and always a good time..... as long as it doesn't rain.

Great fun, you will not be disappointed.
This was my second contest ever a few years back, no complaints
except the high winds, rain, and severe weather that seem to lurk around the corner:icon_shy

We've done it the past and we'll be back again this year. Can't wait. It is a good Brethren crowd and always a good time..... as long as it doesn't rain.
Does it ever rain at Willie?
P4170041 reduced.JPG
^^ That is about half a second before that wall let the flood waters out!
But a great time always.

Wow- thanks for the memories....I think. But we did get first place ribs as well as some other nice places.

Wow- thanks for the memories....I think. But we did get first place ribs as well as some other nice places.
I was wandering around with a waterproof camera, and there you were holding your ez-up down with a bungee cord in your hand like a balloon that wanted to float away. I didn't have the heart to take that picture.
You guys did get some great calls!

Willie-Pallooza is a great contest. If you decide to enter, you can ask just about any team member there for help and I'm sure you will be amazed at how friendly and helpful the brethren can be.

Definitely come down! Super friendly event and it's for a great cause. The event raises fund for Breast Cancer Help, Inc, a 501c that helps those afflicted by breast cancer.

Stop by and say 'hi'! We should certainly have some food to share.

Eric

Back