practice-practice-pratice

Same here, I just dropped close to $200 on two butts, a brisket, 4 racks, and some chicken... plus sauce and rubs and marinades. Doing a practice run this weekend to work on timing.

That right there says it all... The '09 JD World Champ (and all around nice guy !!) still practicing to work on his timing.

Truly dedicated... have to respect that. :eusa_clap

I take orders from my co-workers, when I want to practice. and it usually covers all my expenses. Beside I am so sick of my own food and my co-workers thinks its the best thing since sliced bread

I have practiced enuff this winter my coworkers wont eat the BBQ anymore :shock:

Are you having any CBJ's do the scoring, or what? Just curious how you're doing that.

I just turned two practice butts from last weekend into $100. Good for at least another case of butts.

Same here, I just dropped close to $200 on two butts, a brisket, 4 racks, and some chicken... plus sauce and rubs and marinades. Doing a practice run this weekend to work on timing.

Yeah yeah. Quit buying that damn Wagyu brisket and Duroc pork!!! That will cut down your expenses!!! ;)

You didn't go to Houston?

Yeah yeah. Quit buying that damn Wagyu brisket and Duroc pork!!! That will cut down your expenses!!! ;)

You didn't go to Houston?

LOL

No, could only swing one early traveling contest and chose Little Rock over Houston...

Thanks for the nice words Vinny

LOL

No, could only swing one early traveling contest and chose Little Rock over Houston...

Thanks for the nice words Vinny

Hearing 'wicked pissah' at least once this weekend would have made this trip complete:)

Back