• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

I finally got a brisket right!!!!

Wen you finally nail that first one its a great feeling great job but.... Where's the pron???!! Lol:confused::doh:

Wen you finally nail that first one its a great feeling great job but.... Where's the pron???!! Lol:confused::doh:

I'll try to get some up tomorrow. I took pics but my son ran my iPhone completely down due to playing games on it while I was cleaning up. :doh:

Congrats!

Make some notes of what worked & what you would do different.

this%20thread%20is%20useless%20without%20pichers.jpg

I'll try to get some up this afternoon after church my brethren. Don't worry thine self. THERE.WILL.BE.PRON!!!!

Hey brethren, we're all family here and I want to get better. So please feel free to point out anything in the above picture that points to something I need to do or not do. I think I could have cooked it about a half hour longer. I don't think all the "stuff" broke down and rendered ALL the meat's tenderness. But nonetheless it was very good in taste. Will make some wonderful sliced briskie sammiches!!!! :clap:

Congrats on a successful cook. Things to different next time.... Sharpen your Knife those slices look like they where cut with a Sawzall:p

Back