Last smoke at this house.

Brian in Maine

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Friday My wife and I are moving into an apartment where I can't have a grill or smoker.
I put a brisket fat on at 8 am, and ST Louise cut spares on at 10:15. They are chugging along nicely with my new IQ 110.
I gave one of my WSMs to a friend with visitation rights, and I'm going to stash a kettle there too.
The rest of my arsenal is going to my son's house for storage, and use.

I would keep looking for solutions.
I note hibachis are used inside in many Asian countries. I have smoked in a wok on a stove top. I have used the old fashioned fish kettle as a smoker on the stove top.
If you need a recipe or two say so.

Last edited:
Smokin It or Smokin Tex small electric cookers. Well built, insulated and they work.

Everybody but me liked the ribs. I'll cut the Brisket tomorrow. It was sad to watch a smoker, and a kettle drive away today. The IQ 110 worked great!

I'd be Tailgating in the parking lot with a Mini WSM, lawn chair, beer cooler, boom box and beach umbrella.:becky:

That's a real bummer. You'll have to spend some time visiting your cookers.

Brian, that sucks. How'd you ever get talked into that??

I hope your stay there is only temporary.

Arlin

Friday My wife and I are moving into an apartment where I can't have a grill or smoker.
I put a brisket fat on at 8 am, and ST Louise cut spares on at 10:15. They are chugging along nicely with my new IQ 110.
I gave one of my WSMs to a friend with visitation rights, and I'm going to stash a kettle there too.
The rest of my arsenal is going to my son's house for storage, and use.

What kind of communist compound are you moving into? No grill or smoker at your own residence...is that even 'merica?:twitch:

Back