I got thin blue...

CUTigerQ

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Butts are on, beer is cold, sun is out, no wind...and I have thin blue smoke at a cruising temp of 248. Today is gonna be a GOOD day!

Im home alone this weekend due to the fact that my WIFE went to Braves Spring training with her friend who is dying and her mother while I get to sit at home and watch the dog. Something is just plain wrong about that scenario, but I am smoking meat so that makes it better!

You have a phone- invite some friends over and make it a party.:cool:

Sound like a good day to me alright!
Brew 'n' Que and the thin blue!:thumb:

Nice man enjoy, -16 up here, gonna warm up to a balmy -7.. Lang is loaded with ribs, a bright sunny Labrador mornin..:thumb:

When its thick and white, it aint right...When its thin and blue, it's time to Q!
Sounds very relaxing...enjoy.

Picture you say? Here is when I first sparked it up...thick and white at that point, but Stanley was guarding the WSM in case there were butt thieves around. He LOVES it when I smoke meat!

stanley-Q.jpg

Marietta Smoker, hope ya have a good smoke. On the bright side, ya won't have anybody besides yourself whinin' about when the 'Q is done...and that's a really good thing. Go easy on the cold-beer so you'll be able to get back to us and tell us how it went. :-D

Well you've got a good start going ...... :thumb:
I'm doing the same drinking a beer, but doing a pastrami, turkey legs, and boneless chicken thighs...... :-D

Butts....MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

In the plateau now, me thinks.

blurrybuttssmall.jpg
[/IMG]

Back