American Smoke* New Documentary Trailer

I see two others already beat me to it....opened my mailbox and had a great surprise in it. As soon as I finish this post I'm going to kick back in my recliner with an ice cold PBR and give her a watch!

Don't let your wife see the first part if you embezzle money to participate in BBQ.

and by embezzle, I mean lie to your wife on the cost of the sport

Last edited:
Damn Yankee Accent!!

I liked it and it reminded me of home, grew up in western Pa.

Got mine in the mail today just in time to take to an extended family cookout- I think I'm gonna get them to watch it to give them some perspective on this crazy hobby.

Lol, just finished it. Pretty cool explanation of comp BBQ. The end of the DVD is great. Can't wAit to see the deleted scenes and stuff on the blu ray

Ours arrived in Hawaii today. Bummed that I have to wait for whatshername to come home to watch it.

Just got notification that it shipped! Maybe I'll get lucky and get it tomorrow! Can't wait to see this. The trailer had me cracking up.

Do we get sent a message when it has shipped? Pretty excited to watch it, can't wait for it to get here!

Just finished watching it. Great production. Camera work was excellent. Meat shots were money!

Buncha ugly farkers though.

Guess I'm gonna have to hump my fat butt out to that part of the country so you gus can have at least on person of color competing. Can't do anything about the lack of women though.

Got it, watched it, and really enjoyed it!

Only comment is some language could have been edited - would have liked to have shown it to my in-laws and nieces, but not with the f-bomb in there several times.

Got my copy today, excellent production. I found myself nodding in agreement and snickering many times throughout the film because of all the things us competitors can relate to.

Kudos and I hope we see more in this style showing the REAL side of competition BBQ.

:thumb:

The trailer is great. I'm gonna hold off for the Blue Ray release, but I'll totally buy this film.

Back