View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 04:53 AM   #34
RedPig
Full Fledged Farker

Can't we all just get along? Seriously, I have a lot of respect for both of you guys, and both of you bring a lot of bbq goodness to the brethern. each in his own way. Patio Daddio is pretty much straight-forward and direct and Pitmaster T brings it like no other IMO. While I agree there are many ways to skin a cat (in this case brisket), we each prefer ours skin't out a certain way. That's cool. To each his own. While I consider myself to be a decent brisket cooker, I know I have much to learn and so my quest for brisket nirvana is never ending. I am a brethern member because I've found that you can attain much knowledge by studying other peoples techniques, methods and approach to cooking great brisket. The hope is being able to shorten the learning curve to getting where I would like to be with all of my meats, not just brisket. You guys, and others (Boshizzle, Bbq Bandit, Lakedog) to name a few, are why I come to the brethern for inspiration and ideas, knowledge. Pitmasters are egotistical and proud and have a right to be. They are also opinionated as you two have shown. I like that.