Quiet Generators

smokinit

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Ok I am in the market for a new generator for comps what are the quietest and most reliable out there.

I'm a new Competitor, but long time Nascar camper. The Honda i series is amazing. About as noisy as a refrigerator.

We've been using a DuroMax 4400 we bought off Ebay for $300 with free shipping absolutely no problems for 3 years.Use it for comps and home use. It puts out 68 decibels.

Kev,
Don't know how much power you need but Sam's in Fishkill has the Champion 2000 for $499. I just picked one up myself, its pretty sweet.

Generators are my business. You get what you pay for could never be more true. Just be careful you get something that has good voltage regulation so you don't burn up sensitive electronics. The Honda EU machines will work great and have the greatest resale value of similar machines. There is no better generator on the market than a Multiquip machine but they are not quiet.

Kev,
Don't know how much power you need but Sam's in Fishkill has the Champion 2000 for $499. I just picked one up myself, its pretty sweet.

I saw these at Sam's last week. It will be plenty to power my lights, radio, stoker, computer and misting fan.

Back