Wanted: A Team that would like another set of hands!!!!

stiffy

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I would like to get in on a few Competitions and have no team, and not anyone that would like to start a team around my area, so if there is anyone that is willing to take a chance on a FNG, then I am your man. It would be greatly appreciated. I live in Nodaway Co. and can travel aways so if someone could help me on my way to the Royal in the future, I would love it!!! I am a hardworker and have a will to win. Thanks for looking!

Come on down to Buffalo NY and you can be on my team for Boston Hills.....anytime...June 25-27.

You picking up the airfare there and back? If so I am so there... Thanks for your offer!!! I wish it was possible.

You picking up the airfare there and back? If so I am so there... Thanks for your offer!!! I wish it was possible.

stiffy - are you looking to become part of the team or just help a team out and learn what you can?

I will take whatever is offered, if only as a volunteer that is fine for the experience I would gain, if someone is looking to add another member then I would be estatic, however I know that experience is way better than anything else.

So to answer your question, Whatever is needed more...not asking to be paid, or be a part of the winnings, want to learn what it takes to compete, and do it well.

We are out of KC but you are more than welcome to come cook with us, our next contest is next week in Fredonia, KS not sure if thats too much distance.

stiffy - let me check wtih Rob and see if we need any extra hands at Raytown next weekend, if we do, more than welcome to come on down

stick-n-chicks - Thats a 5 hour drive for me one way, too far, maybe next time.. thanks for your kind offer though!!

crd26 -Thanks , hopefully ya need help!!

stiffy - I think we can probably use some hands, shoot me an email, its my user id @gmail.com

Stiffy, if you want a road trip, you can come and help, hang out, learn at Franklin, NC Aug 13-14. It's just a little trip... :thumb:

Back