View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 08:41 AM   #9
Jason TQ
somebody shut me the fark up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bludawg View Post
Huh?? what language is this ya'll are OCD. life is to short to keep you butt cheeks clinched that tight. I have a temp gage on the pit a 5.00 oven thermo and an ice pic relax it's only heat & meat and a little time. ya aint launching a rocket ship.
Some folks like having the gadgets for bbq and tinkering with stuff to find the right setup/balance for them and some folks like running it old school. You seem to not grasp the concept of the former or you do grasp it and simply don't like it and that is ok. You can let it go..........it can't hurt you anymore .

I run a setup similar to PaPaQ mentioned and find that it works well. It would be cool for the Guru's to have a secondary remote unit like Mavericks to take with you. They obviously have the wifi units but I think not everyone wants to use a computer to monitor (though I believe you can use an iPhone maybe and that is smaller). I think there could be a market for a Guru controller setup that had the extra remote unit since there are a lot of folks using one with a Maverick as well.