Finally

really nice you will love it!!! Up front where your micro are, make a cover for the sinks to give you extra counter top space, when busy you really will need it..and nice real nice...can you say home sweet home!

Your trailer looks great!!! I'm a newbie trying to decide what I want to do with my bbq endeavors. Do you have a place you will be selling at on a regular bases or will you be traveling to events. What are your goals?

Trailer looks amazing!!!!!

Graphics are looking real good too

Best of luck to you I'm sure you'll do great :thumb:

Your trailer looks great!!! I'm a newbie trying to decide what I want to do with my bbq endeavors. Do you have a place you will be selling at on a regular bases or will you be traveling to events. What are your goals?

I have a spot rented at a busy intersection for during the week. Hope to do some events on the weekends. I was going to do a farmers market last weekend in Bowie,Tx. but a pesky sleet storm ruined that idea. Hopefully next month, I will be able to make it.

Thank you for the input your trailer does look great. I'm still in the research stage. I'm thinking in the direction of a MFU but I still need commissary and not sure how to find one, unless I build it, which add money. Also who to talk to about places sell, do you talk to business owners about there parking lot or do you go to the city about property. any input helps thanks again

Back