• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

pork & beans

R

Rick's Tropical Delight

this pork and beans ended up more pork than beans but it shur tas ted gud :biggrin:

porknbeans-002.jpg

porknbeans-006.jpg

porknbeans-008.jpg

porknbeans-017.jpg

:cool:

Looks great Rick. If it tastes as good as it looks, you still have a smile on you're face.

Rick, that looks like a "Diners, Dives, and Drivins" menu item. Looks fantastistic!!!!

That looks really good. Makes me want to do the Blazing Saddle Scene just looking at it

Wow...a pork and beans sammich....I used to eat those back in college when I was broke...less the pork

Looks good!

Looks mighty tasty Rick. Funny thing to note though, my butler put out the same china pattern today as yours, weird huh?

As my daddy used to say, "We will surely get some good REPORTS on these beans later!"
Nice looking sammies.

Looks great I like the bean pork Ratio!!

that was 2.4 pounds of pulled pork and a 117 oz can of bush's bean pot beans... and some blues hog sauce, about 3/4 pint... and a couple tablespoons of jamaican firewalk rub and some onion and shallot

Wow...a pork and beans sammich....I used to eat those back in college when I was broke...less the pork

Looks good!

we used to make peanut butter and jelly burritos in the toaster oven :biggrin:

Looks mighty tasty Rick. Funny thing to note though, my butler put out the same china pattern today as yours, weird huh?

no dishwasher here :idea:

As my daddy used to say, "We will surely get some good REPORTS on these beans later!"
Nice looking sammies.

file a report :icon_sleepy

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that makes bean samies.

Looks good but I think that is really Pork, pork and beans.

Back