it aint BBQ.. but its Steak.

Looks good. I would try it some day. I also like the canned mushrooms for some things better than fresh.

What happened to the other three steaks???

:biggrin::roll::biggrin:

JimT

Made them in the broiler pan.. the cast iron was the photo op, and I like mine rare, so I made it seperate.

Man, i'd hit that!!!! MY mouth is watering.... Great another drool stain on my shirt!

40 Food points, PLUS 6 Activity points, and I get a 35 point reserve per week for a moment of weakness. So i am in line. Does the steak being a 16 ounce steak change anything?

yeah.. well.. um.. maybe a long moment.

One thing about weight watchers. You can do stuff like this, and get back on track the next day and pray for forgivness to the treadmill god.

You also burn calories for chewing. If chew properly you burned a lot of calories

Thanks again for the recipe Phil! I hope I honored the original but even if I screwed it up, it was delicious!

4.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg

On edit: One thing I might add is that when "crushing tomatoes by hand" be prepared for the ensuing shrapnel...not good when wearing a white shirt.

Have to agree with that. Normally when I crush tomatoes I normally have a light colored shirt on

This is what I'll be making for dinner tonight using sirloin steaks.

Back