1st Annual West Coast BBQ Classic - Long Beach, CA 05/11-12/12

This lesser known team will be there..haha..Neil are you sure you wanna put your meat on then leave..we are going to be in the LBC afterall..j/k looking forward to this one and it should be great weather too

Yea Neil's meat may be the only thing taking a walk in the LBC :razz:

Hey Matt,

Do you know if we can roll in Thursday night?

Yea Neil's meat may be the only thing taking a walk in the LBC :razz:

Hey Matt,

Do you know if we can roll in Thursday night?

No word on that yet Steph..but I was looking at where it is on the map and it looks like a ton of parking there..I'm sure Arlie be there early and all of his events we've done he's let us in Thursday..see ya there buddy this one is gonna be a good one!

Dang! The same day as the farking Culver City Car show! Maybe I'll try to do both. Seems like later is better for comps if yer the general public, yes? I'd love to come see you farkers.

The van is already loaded and I'm all signed up. It may be a little tough as we only return from vacation the prior Tuesday.

Steph, I may finally have that Cambro available we discussed at Santa Anita if you are still interested. I'm working on a replacement.

Benny

I knew nothing about that article until I read it last night. I wasn't a media whore this time.

We cant make it....it is the same as the Sams regional and we cant make that either...Jodys daughters birthday saturday and mothers day weekend.....

You guys will have to beat up on someone else.

We cant make it....it is the same as the Sams regional and we cant make that either...Jodys daughters birthday saturday and mothers day weekend.....

Dammit what am I going to do now!..I was all set to teach you my master class..then my son was going to fly his redtail and kill some seagulls..we'll miss you guys.

No Big Poppa's, no Who's smoking Now, no Lady of Q. It will not be the same!

I am afraid you will give me the look. Steph can be a very scary dude.

We are signed up. My Smokin Grillfriend needs a warm up before Bakersfield :-D. Although this time it looks like I will be flying solo unless I can wrangle someone else in to lend a hand. My sister and brother in law are going to Hawaii. Can't say I blame them though.

I'll be there. I'll have my mother and my wife working for their mother's day goodies. I have a feeling I'm gonna be paying for this one.

Looks like I will be doing People's Choice on this one.

Back