The wait for my Assassin is killin me!

I heard from Jeff yesterday and the build is starting tomorrow! :clap: All of the pieces are already cut and it should go to paint Friday! My excitement level just got kicked up numerous notches!!! Jeff told me they would send me pics during the build. Jeff and Robin's customer service is AWESOME!!!

I know you are excited. I ordered a Lonestargrillz unit and Im looking at the end of October! Waiting is killing me too.

It's SO worth the wait! That said, I only had to wait 7 days for mine, and I was close enough to drive and pick it up. :-D

Update on my Assassin....it went to paint today and hopefully will have it by the end of next week! :whoo:
Looks like you and I will be smokin' up DFW next weekend on new cookers! ;)

You are almost there!!!

That's awesome! Georgia isn't too far away but think you'll get it by the weekend? I assume it is going ground :biggrin:

I'm hoping Friday but I'm guessing Monday
Well, I hope you get to tinker with it this weekend so I don't feel bad tinkering with mine without ya :wink:

Good luck!!!

If it were me and deliver was Monday...I'd take Monday and Tuesday off :biggrin:

Just got the call from UPS....my Assassin will be delivered tomorrow from 10am-5pm!!! YA BABY!!!!
Nice! Looks like you will get a whole day of playing with yours before I get to play with mine!!! :clap:

Plan on taking an hour or two to uncrate your smoker. C&C crates the Assassin very well. You will need a cordless screwdriver. Plus, it would be extremely helpful to have someone to help you. The smoker weighs close to 700lbs and getting it off the pallet by yourself is a big task.

I was like a kid in a candy store when mine was delivered. Enjoy!

Back