Spicewine

M

Markbb

I've recently have had my interest in a med. spicewine cooker, my question is how much meat can be cooked at one time in the Med. I see one in the near future, any comments.

sure Jay will chime in, i have yet to fill my Large spicewine but i am guessing on a large about 200-250 lbs of meat

I've recently have had my interest in a med. spicewine cooker, my question is how much meat can be cooked at one time in the Med. I see one in the near future, any comments.

I've wondered the exact same thing and look forward to a response from Jay. Just haven't gotten around to calling him to find out.

You guys will probably have better luck either calling him or e-mailing. When he is on this site, he goes for recreation, not work. He likes to keep the 2 things seperate. I have also had good luck communicating with him using the PM feature of this site.

Ok here is a view

Attachments

• 000_0177.jpg
    000_0177.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 164
Thanks for the pic Jim ... that helps give me a better idea of what it'll hold!

Glad to help. If you want I can email a small collection of Med Spicewine photos I have received from other Brethern? I can tell you after years of stick burning I am looking forward to cooking Smarter not Harder and a Spicewine is in my near future.

Glad to help. If you want I can email a small collection of Med Spicewine photos I have received from other Brethern? I can tell you after years of stick burning I am looking forward to cooking Smarter not Harder and a Spicewine is in my near future.

Oh boy, does that sound familiar. That was the exact reason we purchased our Spicewine. We were tired of the Lang. It didn't take long. We looked at Stumps and Backwoods and while they were both good smokers neither had the quality and support that Spicewine has. For us, it was a no brainer.

Oh boy, does that sound familiar. That was the exact reason we purchased our Spicewine. We were tired of the Lang. It didn't take long. We looked at Stumps and Backwoods and while they were both good smokers neither had the quality and support that Spicewine has. For us, it was a no brainer.
Well said. I have owned a Lang and a Gator. Both fine pits I just want to forget the chainsaw and stocking up wood in advance:eek:
Plus sleep at Cook Offs sound like fun!!!

Back