GAB - Kids Q

paydabill

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I am sorry this is late, but I promised Roadkill (my son Hunter) that I would post this, and we just got back from South Dakota vacation.

So, my son did the Kids Q and he loved it. He did not get top 5 but he did pretty well. They gave all the kids cook hats, but Roadkill was wearing his breathern hat that I got him.

He goes down gets the medal and then the hat. A girl comes up to him to put on the hat and tells him to take the other hat off. He shakes his head no. I am watching and can see what they are trying to do and I am laughing. She gives up and then another guy comes up and ask him to wear the hat for the photo. He shakes his head no and tells him that he will not take it off.

That guy tries several times and finally gives up, and puts it on him on top of the breathern hat.

It was a proud poppa moment, and a bunch of laughs. If you goto the site and look at their photo gallery you can see him front row on the left.

Way to go Roadkill!

He He He .. taking after the old man is he?
Good job Hunter!
Just like Smokey and the Bandit, "the hat only comes off for one reason."

Roadkill looked like he was having the time of his life each time I saw him. Glad you posted his name, cause I (forgot) thought that may have been on his birth certificate.

Roadkill looked like he was having the time of his life each time I saw him. Glad you posted his name, cause I (forgot) thought that may have been on his birth certificate.

He loves bbq and going to contest. We missed the shot so we did one at our camp, just the three of us. I give him a shot of apple juice.

Back