Putting Greens or 70's Bush (pron)

MoGreen

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
So my brother-in-law and I are thinking about entering some comps in 2010. We got together to do a brisket and I thought we might try our hands at a parsley box while we were at it. I searched the site for a tutorial, but couldn't find one. And to further complicate things, we couldn't find a box without 3 compartments, so we just made it in the top of the box instead. Anybody know how to give a Brazilian wax to a parsley box?

Attachments

• Holidays09 269.jpg
    Holidays09 269.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 320
  • Holidays09 270.jpg
    Holidays09 270.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 318
LMAO!!! That box definitely has the bow-chicka-wow-wow going on!
crylaugh.gif

You've got it pretty even for a first attempt, and it's hard to do it in a shallow lid! A couple more runthroughs, and you'll get it down!

Are you getting the urge to grow back your '70's pron mustache?

the shallow lid is why it looks so bushy i think using the proper plate we will be fine.

Is this Woodpile? :lol: Let me make sure I'm in the right place.

Putting Green, 70's Bush, Landing strips.... send me a PM my wife will send you a pic of her entry point with no garnish at all.

expect my keyboard in the mail.. U can wipe off the spit/coffee when u get it. :-?:biggrin:

just make sure it's spit/coffee and not your baby batter.

Sorry - back on track... Wherever you got that parsley.. keep it.. it's very green !!!! If the box lid i smaller than usual, you'll be OK... Keep it tight and even.

Thanks for all the input, and thanks to Diva Q for the links. Lots of great info there, for sure. And thanks to Popdaddy for offering pics of a garnish free point of entry, I'm just afraid the P-Funk might get me too funked up! I think we're going to enter our first comp this spring... probably April.

Back