View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 06:26 AM   #141
Smokin Turkey
is One Chatty Farker

Got some edits and additions to the last post. Spoke with Ed via email and this is what the skinny is...

• Ed: We have the Princess lake cruiser 9-10:30ish p.m. I am planning to leave dock by 9:15.
  • Ed: Velveeta (80scheese.com) will end their set around 8:30p on Friday night. Velveeta is playing Sat. night 6ish until 8:30. Shadow 9 is playing 7-10p Saturday. Velveeta is all 80s. Shadow 9 is a little bit of everything with classic rock-today's alt rock.
  • Ed/Brian: A kids area is set up for Saturday, a classic car cruise is set for Sunday. It is getting more likely that we are going to have music on Sunday also. Jazz or bluegrass or ? -- a couple local bands have offered to come play. I might do an open stage...still deciding.
  • Brian/Ed: Give Ed a call directly at 888-RAYSTOWN X11 with any questions. Leave a voicemail on my ext. 11 if I am not there.
  • Brian: The judging class is set for Thursday and we are working all that out with the Lovlies who are our KCBS reps
  • Brian: Awards are tentatively posted for 4pm Sunday
  • Brian/Ed: Cooking class / demo's are not mandatory and will be scheduled soon for a few hours Saturday. If you are interested, send me a PM or call Ed to get listed and discuss your given topic. Ed: yeah! sign up and give us an idea of topic.