View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 03:22 PM   #39
Wampus
somebody shut me the fark up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdoughboy View Post
yep them beans are a winner...I had to make a little substituition , someone drank the last of my makers mark and all that i had in the house was JD honey....all my friends liked them.
Thanks for trying and commenting about em! Glad you enjoyed em as much as I do!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMSetzler View Post

Wampus, these beans out-shined everything else I cooked this weekend. They are farkin awesome. I couldn't duplicate your recipe exactly because of the barbecue sauce choices, but I used some of my own home-made Orange-Chipotle BBQ sauce which might have changed the flavor profile just a bit, but no matter... it was a huge hit at dinner tonight. This recipe has spawned another idea that I want to pursue and I'll let u know about that when it comes to be...

Thanks!

SCHWEEET!!!

Thanks for posting back here and also the photo!
I made up a batch (as requested) for a cookout my brother had yesterday. My wife said during dinner, "I always forget how good these are. You've made them so often that I take them for granted!!!"

PLUS.....they kinda looked like mine!
This is a photo of my turn in:

Glad you both enjoyed em.

Last edited by Wampus; 07-18-2011 at 03:58 PM..
Wampus is offline   Reply With Quote